Influenza continues to spread illness across the country and flu-related hospitalization and death indicators have increased sharply in recent weeks with the heaviest toll on people 65 and older. The Center for Disease Control is urging seniors to seek treatment for flu-like symptoms promptly. Encore Caregivers is on the job, acting as the eyes and ears of the family, reporting any signs of flu-like symptoms promptly, giving our clients’ families much-needed peace of mind. It’s what we do.
- What You Say Matters – A Lot!
- Yikes! Is A Virus Threat Exposing Us All To A Regrettable Side Of Human Nature?
- Are You Getting A Good Deal On In-Home Care?
- Helping Loved Ones With Alzheimer’s & Dementia Enjoy the Holidays
- Hot Weather Senior Safety – Know the Drill
- New Developments in the Fight Against Alzheimer’s Disease
- Best News I’ve Heard in a Long Time!
- Finding and Keeping Quality Caregivers – The Encore Caregivers Way
- Encore Caregivers wants you to know:
- Oh, yes, we are thankful —