It is time to be thankful — and as Encore Caregivers is preparing to celebrate our millionth hour of service to seniors, we want the world to know that we have a true attitude of gratitude. We are thankful … for our client, for the abilities of our caregivers to meet clients’ needs, for hearts for service â€¢for professional drive and dedication, for patience, acceptance and peace, for the tender mercies we see every day, for you — our friends and associates May you and yours have a joyful, relaxing time with family and friends this holiday season. May the people and things you should be thankful for remain crystal clear in your sight. That is our wish from all of us here at Encore Caregivers. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
- Mask-Up? Of Course, Mask-Up!
- We Are Having A Landmark Week
- What You Say Matters – A Lot!
- Yikes! Is A Virus Threat Exposing Us All To A Regrettable Side Of Human Nature?
- Are You Getting A Good Deal On In-Home Care?
- Helping Loved Ones With Alzheimer’s & Dementia Enjoy the Holidays
- Hot Weather Senior Safety – Know the Drill
- New Developments in the Fight Against Alzheimer’s Disease
- Best News I’ve Heard in a Long Time!
- Finding and Keeping Quality Caregivers – The Encore Caregivers Way