Milton and Marilou Schopper, Owners
Thank You, Memorial Neighbors For Voting Us A Best Of Memorial Business!
Milton and Marilou Schopper, husband and wife owners of Encore Caregivers say, “Thank you, Memorial neighbors, for voting us a Best of Memorial Business once again! We love the attention, we love the appreciation, we love serving your families. Thank you. Thank you.”
What is better than a high-quality business? A Houston family-owned, Houston family-operated, nationally award-winning business that is in your neighborhood and helps seniors every day, that’s what. And that is Encore Caregivers, a personal assistance service nestled at the edge of the Memorial Villages.
What exactly do we do? Following are some examples
Your senior loved ones need care:
- You want to keep them at home – they want to stay at home, but they can’t do that alone.
- They have begun to show signs of dementia and need care.
- They just want more companionship and social interaction.
- They live in a senior facility and the staff there is not adequate to ensure their safety.
- They are admitted to a hospital and need more care and attention than the staff can provide.
- They have a scheduled procedure or surgery and need personal care as they recover.
- They are visiting Houston, staying in a hotel, with appointments in the Medical Center and they need care.
…and Encore Caregivers is on the job. That’s what we do — and have been doing – offering 1.5 million hours of service for Houston families over the past 11 years.
And those are just a few examples of the important, real, significant, meaningful, heart-warming impact that we make in the lives of Houston’s families, every day.
We don’t think it gets any better than this. We are licensed, bonded, and insured. We hire only professional, trained, skilled caregivers. Even though we are a non-medical service, we have an RN on staff who answers client, family, and caregiver questions every day and sets the standard for caregiver training which is very, very high. We have a 24-hour phone line answered by a staff professional around the clock – never an answering machine or answering service.
Let us show you how a personal assistance service of the highest quality can improve the quality of life of your senior loved-one and of your family.
Call (713) 686-2233 for quality care – Encore Caregivers, since 2009.