Do You Have…
If the answer to any of these questions was NO, thank you for your interest, but we cannot accept your application.
If the answer to all these questions was YES, please click the button below to apply.
- Verifiable one year full-time experience within the last two years in direct client care in an institutional setting like a hospital or nursing facility?
One year, full-time experience within the last two years in direct client care in an HCSS agency like a licensed Personal Assistance Service (PAS) or Home Health Agency?
- A valid Texas driver’s license?
- A Social Security card and/or a U.S. Passport if a U.S. citizen?
INS authorization to work in the U.S. if not a citizen?
- Your own car? (No one can take you to work.)
- Proof of current auto insurance?
- Current negative TB test results? (skin test taken less than 12 months prior or chest x-ray taken less than five years prior)
- Weekend availability? (at least a Saturday or Sunday each week)
Help Us Provide the Highest Quality Senior Homecare
Encore Caregivers, LLC is licensed as a Home and Community Support Services Agency Personal Assistance Service by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services. Hiring standards for Encore Caregivers include both the minimum employment requirements mandated by the state and additional requirements unique to Encore Caregivers. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and comply with all state and federal employment and Internal Revenue payroll tax requirements.
The founders of Encore Caregivers were husband and wife Nora Aden, RN and Mike Aden CPA. They opened the doors of their first in-home care agency in Houston, Texas in 1996. Encore Caregivers was opened in 2009. Friends and business-folks Milton and Marilou Schopper took over the day to day in 2015. All these years of experience translate to excellent service for Encore Caregivers’ clients. Couple that experience with our talent and skill and Encore Caregivers rises to the top of in-home care services in Houston. Read more about Our Story.
Encore Caregivers promotes true wellbeing and independence for the families we serve. We pledge to attract and retain exceptional care team members and to demonstrate skill, compassion and integrity in all that we do.
BTW: Why should you work for Encore Caregivers?
- Large, established in-home care agency with a solid reputation
- Agency is celebrating 11th year and 1,500,000 hours of service to Houston’s families
- In-house nurse offers you support
- 24-hour professional care coordinator support
- Stress-relieving mentoring program
- Generous caregiver referral program
- Generous client referral program
- High quality targeted training (snacks, great education, with pay!)
- High quality dementia training (snacks, great education, with pay!)
- In-service offered three times a year (catered, games, door prizes, skits, awards, Lotto tickets, with pay!)
- Skills Labs offered every month (snacks, great education, with pay!)
- Support to renew CNA certification
- Above and Beyond Award – cash for the best in building relationships — monthly
- Spotlight Award – cash for the best in taking care of business – monthly
- Hero Award – drawing for cash for picking up last-minute shifts – first and third Friday of every month
- Holiday feasts
- Holiday gifts
- Holiday bonus